On Friday The Stephens came down from Shelton for the day. It was there first time meeting Natalie! The kids of course had lots of fun being wild and crazy together while Rebecca and I had a great time attempting to carry adult conversation with each other, and Drew and Steen were able to go hiking in the Columbia River Gorge. We had a super day and are so lucky to have such great friends!
- - - - - -
Megan and Abbie just loved playing dress up. They even switched clothes with each other. You'll notice that Megan is wearing Abbie's clothes in a later pic!
It was at least 90 degrees out on Friday so we just had to get out the kiddie pool and sprinklers.
Here's the gang - Daniel, Abbie, Megan, & Lauren

Here's even more of the gang - the only ones missing are Steen and Drew.
Rebecca got her baby fix by holding Natalie every second she could!
Here is one of the falls the boys saw while on there hike. It's called Ponytail Falls. I really like this pic that Steen took.Here's another pretty one that Steen took. They had to hike through the water to get to Oneonta Falls.
Here is Steen at upper Oneonta Falls.
We sure had a great time with The Stephens on Friday!!
1 comment:
What a fun day! I'm so glad our kids will have those fun memories of playing together (and us too). Natalie misses me, doesn't she?.... I thought so : )
Post a Comment