I am kind of a jam snob (thank you Mom). I cannot stand store bought jam. Since getting here I have been on the hunt for anything I can turn into homemade jam. Here's what I found today - fresh Georgia peaches at a roadside stand. During nap time I made two batches of freezer jam. I'm so excited to have a peanut butter and peach jam sandwich tomorrow for lunch!
- - - - -
Before:
2 comments:
HAHA smiley the fish. real original name MEGAN. hahah. oh my. yummy jam!! i hate store bought jam too. andrew is the same way, i think. thanks to mom! i really want strawberry jam. but we dont have any and i dont know how to make it!
I love it, you just can't take the Northwest out of a girl! The jam looks great. I love the family pictures too, you guys look amazing!
Susan
Post a Comment