Monday, September 28, 2009

Smiley the Fish

Meet Smiley our new fish.
Megan named him Smiley cause he always smiles at her!
We have been promising the kids that we would get them a fish when we moved. Well the day finally came last Friday. Megan and I were unpacking boxes and out came the fish bowl. After getting asked about 20 times about when we were going to get a fish...we went out and got when when Steen got home from work. Were were planning on getting a 25 cent gold fish, but apparently those don't exist around here. Only a variety of tropical salt water fish! We were lucky to even get this $10 betta. I guess we are going to need to upgrade to a salt water tank if fish are going to be in our future. I actually think that would be cool.

1 comment:

Lauralee Flores said...

Good lesson, Megan, persistence pays off. :) I hope we get to meet smiley one of these days.