This is what I've been doing this week:
UNPACKING lots and lots of boxes.
(I could have had the moving company do it -but they were MEN. Enough said!!)
I unpack while my children do this:
Take naps
Take naps in forts made of the boxes I've unpacked:
Have more fun in the forts they make cause I haven't gotten to there toys yet...
And at the end of the day when we are all pooped out we go for a swim in our pool.
This is what we have been doing for the last 4 days. Fun, huh?!!!
5 comments:
i love the pics!!! you should take a pic of the whole pool so we can see what it looks like! as well as the rest of the house after you unpack!!!!
Can we come swimming!?
:)
We miss you guys, I especially miss little Megan sitting on the front row in Primary :(
Did I totally miss that you moved. Where are you now! I will go back on your blog and see if you mentioned it!
a pool?!? how exciting! can't wait till you post pics of the whole place! glad to hear you are doing well! It's amazing how much mom's NEED nap times :)
Save the boxes for Christmas presents. Use lots of duct tape and make them a whole Christmas village.
Post a Comment