So we told the kids we were going to go on a walk to the beach today after dinner. We got our sandals on and headed out and Megan asked, "How many hours is it going to take us to get to the beach?" Steen and I thought it was super funny that she asked that. I think she is used to long car rides to the Oregon coast. When we told her it would literally take ONE MINUTE she couldn't believe it. This is going to take a little getting used too - but it is going to be great!
- - - - - -
Yeah for the beach!
A double yeah for the beach!
In the next few days we are going to get our suits on and go for a swim in the warmmmm water!
2 comments:
Oh man Katie, I knew you guys were going to love living by the beach- especially a warm beach! I'm so excited for more updates and pics- how's the beach house?
Cute pix!! I want to go for a walk on the beach too!!
Post a Comment